RESOLUTION NO. 57-00
OF THE WEST MIFFLIN SANITARY SEWER
WHEREAS, the West Mifflin Sanitary Sewer Municipal Authority enacted Resolution 14-97 which amended Resolution 1-96 and 13-97; and
WHEREAS, under those resolutions a total authorized tap-in fee of $3,145 per EDU consisting of $2,052 for the collection portion of the fee and $1,093 for the capacity portion of the fee was authorized.
NOW, THEREFORE, be it resolved and it is hereby resolved as follows:
1. The Authority shall review water usage EDU annually and reserves the right to adjust certain fees annually upon said review.
2. Any entity obtaining approval for tap-in from the Authority must commence construction within six months from the date of approval or said approval shall be null and void and the EDU represented by said approval shall be available for allocation other uses. This provision shall be subject to any regulation or requirements of the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection (PADEP).
3. Should any PADEP regulation or requirement vary or alter the provisions of Paragraph 2, said regulation shall govern the effective life of the approval of the tap-in.
4. A “commercial equivalent dwelling unit” shall be defined as a multifamily dwelling structure or any structure used for the conducting of a commercial business.
5. All other provisions of Resolution 1-96, 13-97 and 14-97 are hereby incorporated by reference as though set forth fully at length.
RESOLVED, this 6th day of September 2000.
WEST MIFFLIN SANITARY SEWER MUNICIPAL AUTHORITY
Michael Price, Jr., Chairman
Roberta Chonko, Secretary